Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in high-output, high-velocity engineering teams in roles (Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Systems Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Network Engineer, Database Administrator or similar roles)
- At least 3 years of experience as an engineering manager
- Proven track record of supporting high velocity product teams, while maintaining high-uptime and reliability
- A desire to build an inclusive and diverse culture
- Experience scaling products and teams in hyper-growth environments
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- A new collaboration with Adobe
- As the first production engineering manager at Figma, you will set the vision and standard for a best-in-class PE function, in close collaboration with Engineering Directors and Managers
- Manage, support, and grow a diverse, high-functioning and highly engaged team of software engineers focused on reliability, scalability, and performance
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities, and mission of a PE team that also supports Figma's broader business priorities and mission
- Own the end-to-end reliability, scalability, and performance program for Figma products and end user experiences
- Establish trust within and across teams by creating accountability and a positive work environment in partnership with other leaders in the organization
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.