- Bring fresh, modern, and innovative ideas that land with customers, and in wider culture, across owned channels, social platforms and beyond
- Bring a natural curiosity for the many ways customers interact with brands
- Creativity, flair, and critical thinking with a hands-on approach
- Collaborate with senior creatives and creative leadership to bring ideas to life from concept to execution
Mid-weight Creative Team
Team: Ogilvy Experience
Contract type: 6mth FTC (with a view to permanent)
Reporting into: Creative Director
We’re looking for a midweight creative (or team) to help us create next-level customer comms for one of the UK’s most famous financial services groups. They have an ambition to become our best client. Their words. You will be part of the team put in place to help them achieve that.
Midweight creatives are the powerhouse of the creative department. Prolific and exciting, taking every single brief by the horns and finding the opportunities in everything. Reporting into the Creative Director, and working with senior creatives, you will be responsible for putting powerful and effective creative ideas on the table every day.
First and foremost, you’ll be a top-notch creative human.
You’ll be a proven, talented, and experienced creative team, with an endless stream of original, impactful ideas in customer-focussed channels.
You’ll be obsessed with your individual crafts of copywriting and art direction. And you’ll be proud to pass your knowledge on to the more junior members of the team.
It’d be helpful if you have interest or experience in the CRM sector, though this is not 100% necessary, and we can quickly get you up to speed.
You’ll probably have a background in direct and customer comms, and understand the power of owned channels to drive trust and truth.
Midweight Creative Team Responsibilities:
- Bring fresh, modern, and innovative ideas that land with customers, and in wider culture, across owned channels, social platforms and beyond.
- Bring a natural curiosity for the many ways customers interact with brands.
- Creativity, flair, and critical thinking with a hands-on approach.
- Collaborate with senior creatives and creative leadership to bring ideas to life from concept to execution.
- Create “built for the platform ideas” not just a one-size-fits-all approach. Have an ability to think channel-first to create and produce content that’s right for its medium.
- Confident producing clever, low-cost, quick turnaround ideas as well as big brand activations.
- Beautiful eye for detail, in creating content that hits at the heart, mind and soul of a viewer, no matter what platform.
- Able to get ideas across to any audience, via simple articulation and concise presentation.
How we help you Thrive:
- 25 days annual leave + 1 Volunteer Day
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave
- Flexible working policy with core working hours (10am – 4pm) and a 3.2 Hybrid Working model
- A 1.5:1 matching pension structure
- Up to £25.00 per month towards physical or online exercise class membership plus Dental cover, Unmind membership, LifeWorks tool and annual eye tests.
- Learning and development budgets plus Enhanced and ongoing wellbeing incentives and activities throughout the year
- Grassroots Networks
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- [email protected]: To foster an inclusive environment we have our internal groups: Ogilvy Rewired, Roots, Equals, Proud plus Parents and Carers. See here for more information
Every interaction a customer has with a brand builds a picture of that brand in their mind. Which means every single touchpoint is important. Every active engagement. Every passive experience. Every word. Every image. From the first 30 seconds to the next 30 years.
At Ogilvy, we enable this bybreaking down the barriersthat restrict talent and ideas. Putting creativity at the heart of everything we do. Fuelling creative thinking with data. And using technology not as a crutch, but a ladder. Our teams work fluidly across 5 capabilities: Advertising, Innovation, Experience, PR and Health. Because impact, we believe, is created at the intersections.
We call thisBorderless Creativity.
Thanks to this approach, in 2022 Ogilvy was the most creatively awarded agency globally – including the most awarded agency at the Clio Awards, DMA Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards, London International Awards and The One Show.
Ogilvy was ranked the number one UK agency at D&AD and was the only UK agency to win a Glass Lions at Cannes. Ogilvy was also nominated network of the year in Cannes Lions, Campaign, Effie Awards EMEA, London International Awards, The One Show and WARC Rankings.
Ogilvy UK’s PR practice won large agency of the year at the PR Week awards.
And our Consulting practice was in the Forbes 2022 list of best management consultancy firms.
Diversity is the lifeblood of creativity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive, welcoming environment for anyone who wants to work at Ogilvy.
Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.