Digital Media Buyer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 3+ years of online advertising experience
- High attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Some Excel experience is preferred (e.g. ability to navigate efficiently & perform basic calculation commands)
- A strong interest in identifying trends that help inform actionable insights
- Create, manage, and optimize direct response campaigns to drive positive performance outcomes. A successful buyer will execute on the following:
- Creative auditioning: Tailor ad copy and images to align with the chosen content & keyword interest. Further tweak images/copy as needed to maximize CTR
- Campaign monitoring: Monitor campaigns and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure campaign profitability. This includes metrics associated with the campaign (e.g. CPC, CPM, and CTR), and monetization performance
- Bidding Models: Executes campaign creation using best practice strategies that scale marketing spend and improve ROAS performance
- Communications: Reports on findings and presents weekly performance to ensure achievement of performance goals. Communicates well with manager to ensure growth & development goals are being achieved
- Proficient with navigating our RAMP platform functionalities as it relates to day-to-day workflow needs (e.g. Rule creation and Campaign/keyword performance analysis)
- Maintain a positive attitude & willingness to partner with team members to achieve overall team goals
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.