How you will help
You will provide exceptional healthcare data expertise throughout the sales process and project lifecycle. You will translate client needs into data solutions, leveraging the largest healthcare data ecosystem in the US. Our team will rely on you for your real world data and evidence subject matter expertise, your deep understanding of the questions life science companies are asking, and your seasoned approach to helping clients get the best use out of data.
What you will do
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and provide expertise on data assets that will support client’s research questions
• Leverage medical and pharmacy claims, EMR, lab, chargemaster, SDOH, and other emerging data assets to address your clients research questions
• Co-lead discovery conversations with clients related to real-world data strategy and project specific needs
• Educate clients by hosting post-sale training sessions to impart your expertise and recommendations on the effective use of healthcare data
• Prepare and deliver study specific presentations and proposals in the pre-sales phase
• Develop internal project materials including market definitions and requirements documents
• Mine HealthVerity’s vast data assets, using SQL or Python, in search of unique insights
• A healthcare data expert passionate about solving client challenges by leveraging the largest data ecosystem in the US
• An expert in identifying and communicating data solutions to meet client needs across life sciences, government, media and payer
• Experienced in applying real-world data to specific research questions in a variety of therapeutic areas
• Inquisitive, consultative, and a self-starter who enjoys working in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment across multiple clients
Desired skills and experience
• Masters degree in epidemiology, statistics, math, health economics or similar
• At least 2 years experience in a consultative role with preference for customers in the government and life sciences industries
• At least 5 years experience designing and executing research projects in RWD, HEOR, and/or evidence generation
• Proficient in programming with experience in SQL or Python
• Strong communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to translate client needs into actionable data solutions
• Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel up to 30% (post-Covid)
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $135,000 - 200,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com
Why you’ll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is currently able to employ individuals residing in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.