Senior Project Manager-Syndication
Posted on 11/30/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience managing technical projects
- Experience developing processes and best practices to improve teams' efficiency
- Experience as a Scrum Master with background in Scrum and Kanban Experience in leading cross-functional matrixed teams with strong ability to influence
- Experience thinking creatively to come up with best ways to organize work
- Strong background of increasing responsibilities and clear success in project delivery
- Analytical thinking, plus excellent written, verbal, and leadership skills
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, Agile Scrum Master +)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science & Technology, related field, or relevant experience
- Experience working with technical partnerships
- Experience in AdTech, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Search Experience is ideal
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.