Ltd Ret Group Leader
Posted on 4/22/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or related fields
- Semiconductor industry with emphasis on computational lithography, resolution enhancement technology, and or mask optimization capability
- Extensive knowledge of application of RET concepts to solve integrated process problems
- Build, manage, and grow a team of RET engineers to support both high volume manufacturing and new technology development at Intel
- Manage and mentor individual RET engineers with a diverse range of experience and backgrounds, enabling RET engineers to expand in skill & capability towards meeting LTD process technology needs
- Work collaboratively as a part of the overall RET management team to build and grow RET capabilities at Intel
- Role-model and establish a team culture of trust, collaboration, safety, accountability, and excellence
- Build strong relationships with LTD process technology and design teams based on mutual trust and respect
- Work closely with other RET engineers to improve the overall expertise level of the team and drive implementation of tools and methodologies to improve RET performance across all process layers
- Experience as a team leader with the ability to lead a team of diverse technical backgrounds
- Understanding of the latest techniques for developing and optimizing Optical Proximity Correction (OPC) solutions to support both high volume and newly developing technology nodes
- Knowledge of and passion for people management in an engineering setting
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity