Sales Operations Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Cognos, and Lawson preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in financial reporting, business analysis, or business transformation experience, preferably in a sales environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on process improvement
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to research, analyze, and create presentations, plus the communication skills needed to deliver presentations and field follow up questions
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Create, implement, and optimize the processes, data, and applications that support the sales team
- Manage a portfolio of Sales Ops programs designed to drive customer success
- Provide accurate visibility into sales performance through a variety of real-time reports and analytics
- Executive Presentations
- Digital Sales Funnel
- At Risk Financial Analysis
- Customer Retention Analysis
- Customer Termination Analysis
- Executive Presentations
- Monthly, Quarterly, and YTD Bookings Compared to Budget
- Pipeline Analysis
- Digital Fulfillment Analysis
- Quarterly Performance Awards
- Opportunity Management: The Sales Ops Program Manager will manage all aspects of the Salesforce Opportunity to ensure an organized and efficient process flow. The Sales Ops Program Manager will define required data structures and fields, design workflows, design validations rules, and collaborate with system admins on workflow automation to drive efficiencies
- Best Practices: In collaboration with Sales SVPs, Sales Ops VP, and Sales Ops specialists, the Sales Ops Program Manager will define best practices to ensure we're effectively managing and scaling sales processes and procedures. The Sales Ops Program Manager will work with our Content Manager to ensure procedures are clearly documented and easy to understand
- Continuous Improvement: The Sales Ops Program Manager will be the key catalyst in driving process transformation. In collaboration with our Sales Engineer, the Sales Ops Program Manager will establish and maintain a pipeline of small to medium-sized continuous improvement projects
- Proforma: Partner with Finance to ensure quality and integrity of proforma, including quarterly reviews and annual reviews to accommodate new products and updated criteria
- Compensation Workflow: In collaboration with our Commission and Comp Team, the Sales Ops Program Manager will manage the data and workflows that support accurate and timely commission and ICP compensation
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.