Assistant Vice President
Updated on 11/22/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years' experience in investment analytics
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to work in a cross-functional and collaborative environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Series 7, 63 certifications
- Source and analyze data in response to monthly client requests
- Maintain iCapital platform by synchronizing data across industry groups
- Capable of aggregating, maintaining, and analyzing large data sets with excellent attention to detail
- Drive process improvement, in part by leveraging technology
- Able to take ownership of projects and provide strong analytical support for teammates to leverage
- The base salary range for this role is $115,000 to $135,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.