Business Marketing Senior Specialist
Technology, Media, And Telecom
Posted on 10/18/2023
Provides urgent business performance improvement and restructuring
AlixPartners is a globally recognized firm that excels in addressing critical business challenges with an action-oriented approach, leveraging small, highly skilled teams with industry-specific expertise. The company fosters an inclusive culture that values diversity and intellectual curiosity, encouraging personal growth and career development. Their industry leadership is reflected in numerous accolades, including being named among the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, Best Management Consulting Firms, and Best Firm to Work For.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 7%
2 year growth↑ 22%
New York, NY, USA
Growth & Marketing
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience including B2B marketing, and ideally knowledge of the Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Evidence of having supported successful marketing campaigns using a combination of on-line and off-line channels.
- Knowledge of the essential B2B marketing toolkit, including email marketing, CRM, lead tracking / scoring / qualification, content creation, website UX, webinars, podcasts, video, and collateral management.
- A naturally collaborative team-player and creative problem-solver, with a focus on practical and scalable execution rather than theory. Always curious to identify where marketing can make a difference, improve what’s gone before and turn ideas into action.
- Comfortable and confident in working with senior leaders and within a matrix, including offering ideas, opinions, and providing input when appropriate.
- Proactive and responsive; able to juggle multiple large and complex projects under time pressure and adapt to changing circumstances, with sound judgment as to when escalation is required.
- Keen eye for differentiation. Ability to quickly study competitors, keep abreast of the external market and recommend ideas that position AlixPartners with differentiation.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take the initiative to identify opportunities.
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills with the ability to take ambiguous ideas and turn around a compelling slide or storyline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Comfortable writing marketing copy on the spot or with a quick turn if needed.
- Willingness to work outside of normal U.S. business hours, and as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday.
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, our Core Values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and foster an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization.
- Working closely with the Technology, Media, & Telecommunications marketing lead to deploy marketing activities in support of the cluster’s branding and pipeline generating goals.
- Supporting the Firm’s corporate brand and marketing strategy by championing its adoption in the sector / practice e.g., global thought-leadership themes and assets, brand guidelines and assets.
- Working with the team to set campaign strategy and design end-to-end integrated programs that expand the Technology, Media, & Telecommunications practice – through pro-active outreach and audience engagement, lead nurturing, and follow up.
- Creating campaign messaging pillars, ensuring that the practice’ content is aligned with campaign objectives.
- Supporting campaign fulfillment, acting as point of contact for shared marketing services, and external vendors where appropriate.
- Curating content on the practice’s web pages, ensuring that it is up-to-date and regularly refreshed.
- Assisting with managing the marketing program budget, tracking, and reporting campaign success metrics and ROI.
- Assisting with facilitating marketing program and campaign targeting, including maintaining priority target accounts and contact lists.
- Managing list builds for programs, coordinating post-program follow-up, and reporting on program success.
- Working with sales enablement to manage all practice / sector marketing collateral, ensuring that it’s up-to-date and on-brand.
- Working with the Business Intelligence team to analyze and capture relevant market trends, competitor marketing strategies and buyer behavior and translating these into the Firm’s marketing campaign strategy, messaging and targeting.
- Partnering with marketing specialists and subject matter experts in digital, content, events, and media relations to leverage and contribute to the Firm’s best practice in campaign planning and execution.
- Liaising with regional marketing teams to ensure consistent and scalable Industrials marketing programs across geographic markets.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in planning and executing partnership marketing programs which support the Firm’s strategic objectives, liaising with the partner’s marketing teams.
- Actively contributing to the Firm’s overall business marketing approach, by supporting key Firm initiatives, contributing case stories and use-cases, and generating ideas that enhance the impact of the marketing function.
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the Technology, Media, & Telecommunications industries.
- Experience in a professional services or consulting firm.
- Experience with global marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with partnership marketing programs.
- Experience with thought leadership content development.
- Experience with event planning and execution.
- Experience with media relations and public relations.
- Experience with digital marketing channels and strategies.