Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a plus
- Proven track record of managing language localisation projects for a SaaS organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work with international partners collaboratively across timezones
- 5+ years of localisation project management experience
- Familiarity with computer-aided translation platform or tools such as SDL Studio, XTM Cloud, or WorldServer
- Experience working with content management systems and a desire to learn new tools and workflows
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively. Excellent organisational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to report on key achievements and takeaways in an analytical, concise and visual manner
- Authorisation to work in the UK without restriction
- Building out a process and framework to manage each step of the localisation process: initiating, executing, and closing projects. This will be across multiple projects simultaneously from beginning to end
- Hiring and leading a team of project managers reporting to you enable us to ultimately execute localisation projects at scale, measuring progress and sharing results across the business
- Be a thought leader for localisation launch and product readiness initiatives and guide the teams direction overall
- Build a vision to scale localisation operations and drive implementation of strategic projects involving quantitative analysis, operational workflow improvements, capacity planning
- Build empathy for user experience in international markets, be an internal advocate for the global Klaviyo customer base, and partner with cross-functional teams to develop global products and content at scale
- Evangelise localisation best practices, raise awareness of localisation processes, requirements, timelines and impact with cross-functional partners
- Work with peer leaders within the global functions (Sales, Success, Partnerships, Marketing, Product and Engineering etc..) to ensure effective collaboration and transparency across verticals
- Provide support in navigating change as Localisation processes, tools and the company's business needs evolve
- Identify and communicate with localisation/copywriting vendors
- Communicate effectively and proactively with stakeholders to ensure effective cross-team collaboration
- Keep a running record of financial data for each project to ensure expenditure does not exceed the budget
- Organize training sessions to review feedback and troubleshoot all project-related issues
- Build the initial process, tool and system and bring new ideas to gain efficiency
- Cross-functional collaboration experience working with stakeholders from product, marketing, or technology teams is a plus
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.