Law Enforcement Response Specialist
Posted on 4/22/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to accurately analyze lengthy legal documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, with minimal oversight
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments effectively
- Willingness to travel and participate in testimony appearances on behalf of Snap
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Accurately review, index, and process various types of legal requests from US and non-US law enforcement
- Drive successful projects and tooling initiatives
- Review team members' work product and provide feedback as a core part of the role
- Participate in on-call rotation for law enforcement emergency requests and internal escalations, which includes working some weekends
- Lead internal training sessions on an as-needed basis
- Enhance our operational workflows via process and policy improvements
- Serve as a consultative partner to our vendor teams, providing expertise with regard to processing a variety of legal requests, with a high degree of quality and efficiency
- Experience working directly with law enforcement in a professional setting
- Previous experience reviewing sensitive content (e.g. in a moderation-related role)
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the company
Camera company focusing on multinational technology and social media
Snap is on a mission to empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The company's flagship product, Snapchat, is a camera-based social app that allows people to interact through images and videos.
- Paid maternity, paternity, and family caregiver leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, infertility, and fertility preservation benefits
- Backup child care coverage, caregiver assistance, and digital maternity care support
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage, including orthodontia benefits
- Vision coverage, including LASIK benefits
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
- Generous time off and leave programs
- Emotional and mental health support programs and apps
- Social gatherings, team outings, and volunteering programs
- 401(k) plan
- Compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
- We Are Kind: We operate with courage, show empathy, and instill trust through honesty and integrity.
- We Are Smart: We solve problems through action, make high-quality decisions, and think with a strategic mindset.
- We Are Creative: We gracefully manage ambiguity, cultivate innovation, and demonstrate an insatiable desire to learn.