Block Jam 3D
Posted on 1/31/2024
Crypto & Web3
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 40%
Chicago, IL, USA
Quality Assurance (QA)
QA & Testing
- 3+ years as a QA Engineer in Mobile Games or mobile applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Reliable self-starter and team player
- Passion for mobile games
- Proven experience using various testing tools and methodologies for mobile games
- Good understanding of Free-to-Play (F2P) games and game design principles
- Conduct comprehensive testing of mobile games to identify and document crucial defects
- Coordinate closely with design and development teams
- Prioritize and execute testing tasks efficiently at different development stages
- Foster an open feedback culture
- Game design principles and release management experience
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 7 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hybrid-casual, casual and mid-core experts. Our ’Core’ games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our ’Live’ games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
Joining our Live games team means collaborating with gaming industry experts on globally renowned, enduring games, while embracing exciting new entrepreneurial ventures. With over seven billion downloads worldwide and a portfolio of more than 10 resilient hybrid games generating more than $20m per year, we are the largest and most successful hybrid publisher in the world.
Voodoo is creating a small experimentation team with a big mission: find the next best way to entertain the world by taking our best hits to a new level. You will join a team that is growing but still small, where you will participate in every aspect of development, from ideation to testing the casual games in the market.
Partyup is a USA based mobile game studio that’s expanding our team to support our hit game Block Jam 3D. Our team is remote and works from all around the world. We are now part of Voodoo, the French tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 7 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
- Conduct comprehensive testing of mobile games to identify and document crucial defects, taking ownership of the entire QA process to assure quality and user experience.
- Coordinate closely with design and development teams, understanding game mechanics and providing essential feedback to improve and refine the product.
- Prioritize and execute testing tasks efficiently at different development stages, aligning with project timelines and objectives while independently addressing and resolving issues found.
- Foster an open feedback culture, actively participating in constructive dialogue with team members to facilitate collaboration and innovation.
- 3+ years as a QA Engineer in Mobile Games or mobile applications, demonstrating ownership and successful project completion.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and address issues independently and effectively.
- Reliable self-starter and team player, capable of taking responsibility and contributing positively to team dynamics.
- Passion for mobile games with insight into the player’s perspective and expectations.
- Proven experience using various testing tools and methodologies for mobile games.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas to various stakeholders effectively.
- Good understanding of Free-to-Play (F2P) games and game design principles and release management experience are a plus
Benefits: competitive package.