Functional Subject Matter Expert
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Hamilton, NY, USA • Remote
- Individual serves as the Functional Subject Matter Expert with at least seven (7) years' experience in providing technical, managerial, and administrative direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the subject matter area
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; lifecycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation
- Scrum certifications and working knowledge of DevSecOps developmental processes, tools and procedures desired. Commensurate experience in IT and in new and related older technology that directly relates to the required area of expertise
New Planet Technologies, Inc. provides turn key systems for real time shipment tracking and logistics management.
- Group Health Plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Plans
- MetLife Workplace Voluntary Employee Paid Benefits
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Verizon Wireless Phone Plan Discounts
- Smart Dollar Program
- Pet Insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust - Trust is the cornerstone of everything we do. We strive to establish trust early in our relationships by negotiating with integrity and with a goal of delivering on time, every time. Doing the right thing for our customers will provide long-term benefit for Planet and our business relationships.
- Creativity - We encourage and support our people to evaluate fresh approaches to business challenges and to offer our clients innovation and creative possibilities.
- Evolve and Grow - We desire that our employees take personal ownership in their projects, learn new concepts, mentor, and apply their skills cross-functionally. We want our employees to become leading professionals in their areas of focus and provide the opportunities to do so.
- Quality - We make certain that our clients are elated with our support and conduct regular surveys to measure our performance. Exceeding client expectations is a goal we set for every engagement. In support of this, we regularly recognize teams and individuals at Planet for raising the bar and making a difference.