Technical QA Engineer II
Posted on 9/13/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 2+ years of experience in automation development, with languages like C#, C++, or Java
- Experience using Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools
- Ability to write/execute test cases/suites for multi-platform application software
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Work to consistently improve testing efficiency - including for regression testing
- Defect testing experience across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of gaming technologies such as Unreal Engine or Unity
- Experience in reporting methods and telemetry to track the quality of software and the automation itself
- Help develop QA automation processes that QA Leads can use to automate their test cases
- Develop automation code across a variety of platforms
- Work closely with the rest of the QA team to ensure the most valuable automation coverage
- Analyze and adjust automation architecture to make it scalable across several platforms as updates and features are completed
- Collaborate with various Engineering teams to integrate QA systems with all available build systems
- As part of the automation team, automate test cases and make sure they are delivered within
- Experience working across Multiple Platforms
- Experience tasking remote testers daily, and providing feedback on effectiveness
- Preferred Licenses/certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Expert Level
- ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble