Senior Financial Analyst
Updated on 11/27/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Irvine...
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of relevant analytical experience in Tech / SaaS Product Finance, FP&A
- Fluent understanding of Product P&L dynamics, unit economics, and common SaaS
- Unparalleled sense of ownership and accountability
- Superior knowledge of excel with advanced knowledge of logical functions a must
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau dashboard preferred
- Strong business and analytical skills; ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, experience, and desire to work
- Manage emerging products financials for both forecast and actual: Product topline
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.