See yourself at Dataminr
As an SDR, you’ll be focused on targeting prospects who represent our ideal customer profile, conducting research and setting up qualified meetings for our Account Executives. You can expect a comprehensive sales training and methodology program that sets you up for success, along with ongoing training and learning opportunities. This US-based role is based out of our New York City office.
At Dataminr, we are creating a team of talented builders, creators and visionaries to have a real-world impact on how organizations respond to fast-emerging events as they unfold. We are 850 talented individuals, spanning seven global offices, united by our passion to use AI for the greater good and be agents of positive change in our company and in our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you healthy and happy:
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Generous PTO, unlimited sick days and remote working options
- Paid parental leave and family forming benefits
- Company equity (RSUs)
- Reimbursements for mental health and wellness apps
At Dataminr, we serve a global community made up of many cultures and strive to reflect the diversity of the world in which we live. We stand for social justice and we lead with empathy. We foster a culture of allyship, standing up for those who face systemic barriers to equality. We actively condemn racism and discrimination in any form.
We believe our differences give us strength. Our employees are empowered to be their best, authentic selves through various opportunities, such as our robust employee resource group (ERG) network, individual learning and development funds, and more.
- Build rapport and initiate conversations with potential clients via phone and email outreach
- Introduce qualified prospects to the Account Executive team to convert into valuable customers
- Build, maintain and exceed a pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecasted goals and defined objectives
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives and Sales Managers to improve performance, processes and procedures
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to prospect
What you bring
At Dataminr, we value you for who you are. We encourage you to apply for this role, even if you don’t meet every qualification. Our candidates are reviewed on the basis of their skill and potential to succeed.
- Experience prospecting enterprise buyers a plus
- Ability to use interpersonal and active listening skills in order to build relationships
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; company and product presentations; written communications such as email and proposals
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
Dataminr, the world’s leading real-time information discovery platform, delivers the earliest warnings on high-impact events, emerging risks and other critical business information far in advance of other sources. Recognized as one of the world’s leading AI businesses, Dataminr enables faster response, more effective risk mitigation and stronger crisis management for public and private sector organizations spanning global corporations, first responders, NGOs and newsrooms. Most recently valued at $4.1B, Dataminr serves more than two-thirds of the Fortune 50 and half of the Fortune 100 companies and over 650 newsrooms worldwide.
The salary range for this position is as indicated below. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location, applicant skills, and prior relevant experience, among other factors.
New York: $58,500
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.