Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Good technical skills and background in software development with an understanding of broader tech architecture
- Possess deep understanding of multiple services and major technologies
- Past experience with driving GTM activities, vendor partnerships
- Good communication skills, ability to present ideas to technical stakeholders, business stakeholders
- Platform Integrations builds our integrations with technologies that are integral to our customers' infrastructure stack such as IaaS, PaaS, virtualization services
- The team will enable and ensure customers can monitor these technologies either on-premise or in the cloud in Datadog with minimal effort or expertise
- Will need to have a good understanding of entire Datadog platform to build and flesh out these integrations
- Examples of technologies - OpenStack, cloudfoundry, vSphere, VMware, SAP
- Responsible for driving product roadmap, vision and delivering new integrations for several key platform technologies and Horizontal Enterprise software (e.g. IaaS, PaaS applications, virtualization technologies, ERP)
- Prioritize what integrations to build, upgrade and improve the configuration and management experience of these integrations
- Establish and drive partnerships with major vendors to build best-in-class integrations for these underlying technologies
- Partner with Marketing and other GTM teams (within both Datadog and our cloud partners) to generate awareness and drive adoption of Datadog's solutions
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.