Director – Strategy and Business Operations
Posted on 2/10/2023
- 5+ years of project/program management and/or business operations experience
- Proven ability to successfully drive medium- to large-sized projects with cross-functional internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience engaging external partners
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure
- Build and own operational relationships with internal teams - including Engineering, Product, Sales, and others - to develop new operating cadence to succeed in the market
- Identify inefficiencies in company operating model and propose new solutions (including technical and operational requirements) to address them
- Identify, scope, and drive process improvements across your area(s) of ownership
- Bring stakeholders together to develop solution options and clarify ownership
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Help identify and implement new opportunities for our group's products, or for new products
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that help us scale
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
Company Core Values
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional