Senior Manager (Innovation & Design Lead) Vca, Europe
Posted on 5/26/2022
- Extensive experience in client-facing consulting role(s), coupled with a track-record of delivering outcomes for high growth businesses
- Extensive experience in and in-depth knowledge of the payments industry and digital transformation journey of the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of Design Thinking as well as UX design paradigms and methodologies
- Coding experience /ability to use prototyping tools
- Business Development experience
- Good storytelling & facilitation skills
- A proven track record of delivering high impact results through facilitating co-creation sessions in the areas of product development, growth strategy, and business development
- A quick learner with outstanding analytical skills and able to move seamlessly from high level concepts to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with a track record of working effectively and leading teams
- Proactive and effective communicator. Experienced at presenting information to all levels, with ability to facilitate group discussions and debate and proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across geographic and functional lines
- Excellent client relationship management skills (senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Past work experience within a strategy role managing agile cross-functional teams and/or design strategy projects preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Contribute to qualitative and quantitative market research to validate trends and competitive opportunities for specific new market offerings and assets for VCA Europe at Visa
- Engage directly with FinTech and traditional clients on a regular basis e.g., issuers, acquirers, lenders, B2B to identify continual market opportunities for VCA with Visa's product team input
- Lead and contribute explicitly to client engagements with traditional issuing and acquiring clients, serving as Visa's Innovation & Design Lead and leveraging Design Thinking techniques
- Act as the single POC on co-creation client engagements for cluster VCA leads and act as the day-to-day link between VCA, Product, global FinTech, global Innovation & Design and client teams
- Help drive the creation of assets and scale new market offerings that support Visa's Growth Strategy and more specifically, the Value Added Services growth pillar
- Establish and set direction of best in class Innovation and Value Added Services capabilities across the B2C and B2B landscape in Europe, and work with digital solutions team to continuously enhance and update the list of best in class capabilities and cutting edge solutions that enable Visa's traditional partners to respond to unmet customer needs
- Support broader VCA team's strategy and operations by contributing to strategic planning and operational excellence initiatives
- Champion the development of thought leadership across a range of FinTech, customer behaviour and payment trends topics
- Act as a trusted advisor on Visa's Value Added Services in terms of their functionality and complexity, in addition to understanding Visa's trusted partners' solutions that may be relevant for clients
- Help support strategic client pitches and shape VCA Europe commercial offers for key clients
- Lead and facilitate client workshops and co-creation sessions with multi-disciplinary client and Visa teams on key topics
- Act as the hub VCA Innovation & Design lead in discussions with other VCA Regions, and external vendors and stakeholders
- Foster an environment of innovation and customer centricity, institutionalizing agile innovation practices and a customer insight to action culture
- Help evolve our Innovation & Design offerings in partnership with the relevant Practice Leads
- Stay connected and informed on Visa Product and Capabilities Roadmap to ensure alignment at a regional level, in line with broader VCA Europe strategy
- Establish a community of practice around Innovation & Design by mentoring regional consultants and helping them build cross-functional understanding across Visa
- Global or multi-national business experience is a plus
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.