Updated on 3/20/2023
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Some experience as a mechanic in the automotive/transportation industry preferred
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs / 30kg on a frequent basis required
- Ability to operate a mobile device including having knowledge of in app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Good communicator with the ability to read and follow instructions
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Ensure operational compliance and safety of all electric vehicles
- Perform a variety repairs from basic maintenance to complex electronic part replacement
- Maintain and abide by safety and hygiene standards within the warehouse
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles by efficiently completing tasks assigned
- Identify issues and find creative solutions to overcome obstacles
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent basis
Electric transportation company.
Lime's mission is to provide on-demand transportation solutions that are affordable, convenient, and environmentally-friendly.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Company Core Values