Enterprise Account Manager
Posted on 8/23/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Can easily understand technical details and clearly share them with non-technical people
- Have exceptional discovery and presentation skills to identify and position appropriate solutions for customer challenges
- Effectively break down initial communication walls from confidentiality-conscious customers
- Find and leverage champions to accelerate cross-department and account-wide adoption
- Expertly use modern sales tools and techniques (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- Learn quickly and proactively share relevant knowledge with team members
- 2 years experience selling technical products to Global 2000, preferably hardware solutions
- Experience selling from C-level down to individual engineers and designers
- Engineering, design, or other technical degree, or MBA or Masters degrees
- Familiarity with CAD/CAM/CAE, digital and traditional manufacturing processes
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.