Identity and Access Management Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Azure (including Azure AD Connect), Microsoft PKI, AWS IAM and Hashicorp Vault required
- 3+ years experience in an IAM engineering role with a track record of deploying Identity & Access Management systems in real world environments
- Expertise in troubleshooting and strong problem solving capabilities is required
- Working knowledge of modern IT infrastructure (on-premise and AWS cloud) is required, including but not limited to networking, firewall rules, SSL and hardware
- Intermediate knowledge of Powershell scripting to automate processes is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to formulate strategies, options, and recommendations to business stakeholders
- Fact-based risk evaluation and communication skills with ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively in a variety of formats (written, verbal, presentation)
- Analyze, design and propose enhancements for IAM systems and document all relevant policies and procedures at Zoox
- Work with stakeholders to adopt IAM standards for each aspect of Zoox's business including employee, vendor, and customer environments
- Provide subject matter expertise in Identity Management and ensure solutions meet best practice standards
- Propose and develop automated solutions and configurations to improve operational efficiency
- Deploy and operate each new phase of IAM as the business evolves and grows, while ensuring security standards are met
- Assessing and maintaining the operational requirements for IAM at Zoox
- Ensure all IAM systems comply with audit requirements for regulatory and compliance
- Participate in other aspects of Zoox security programs as necessary
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.