User Experience Researcher
Posted on 5/26/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven knowledge of exposure to research basics, ideation, storytelling, marketing/branding
- Experience in various areas of research, from market to product UX & UI research
- Proven collaborator and team contributor
- Ability to execute tactically but also think strategically when needed
- Advanced analytics and SPSS a plus but not required
- Strong competency with Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Bonus points if you have experience with software developers
- Design and own the research roadmap, ensuring we're prioritizing actionable research that drives the most business value
- Actively contribute towards quantitative and qualitative research projects, continually developing knowledge and understanding across the approaches
- Drive qualitative research projects end-to-end, including methodology, design, logistics, moderation/interviewing, analysis and backroom management
- Maintain a commitment to quality, accuracy, and timelines, while also identifying opportunities to think outside the box and be innovative
- Execute and excel at project tasks as assigned, including but not limited to conducting secondary research, testing online surveys and coordinating with programmers, creating simple to complex tab plans, creating slides and charts for custom deliverables, etc
- Support team in internal initiatives and processes
- Knowledge of google suite is a plus but not required
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team