Strategic Technology Operations Manager
Posted on 6/22/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Prior experience working externally with clients / partners. Excellent communication skills
- Operations - Refreshing Purchase Orders via Workday and/or Jira, handling Finance / Billing - En
- Issuing payments or collections, Salesforce inputs / tracking
- Contract work - Supervising contractual commitments / timelines / areas of risk, Contract renewals
- We want you to be the main point of contact leading our existing and future vendor partners
- Partnership management - Lead our vendors like a partner - Hold business meetings / QBRs, optimizing partnership for cost / efficiency, contract renewals, broadcasting updates internally/externally, and work closely with Marketing
- SLA Monitoring - Quality control, Issue resolution, Customer concerns - working towards closure
- Passionate go-getter
- Technical competence with sensitivities towards product and business management
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.