Mid-Market Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree - life sciences major is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in a full cycle SaaS sales role
- Demonstrable history of consistently achieving or exceeding ambitious sales targets by driving top line revenue and complex expansions
- Ability to reliably predict performance in pipeline forecast reporting
- Experienced with solution-based approach to selling while managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of the life sciences industry, including: R&D, and/or IT functions is required
- Curiosity, creativity, and persistence. You should be excited to collaborate with customers as a thought partner
- Dynamic communication skills and the versatility to connect effectively with a range of stakeholders, including scientists, team project leads and executives in industry
- Active lead prospecting and demand generation by researching and identifying new business opportunities across multiple segments of customers
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory
- Drive customers through close by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future R&D roadmap to drive the Benchling solution
- Lead prioritization of sales efforts through the sales funnel
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams as well as external partners
- Maintaining and updating account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including Salesforce.com
- Representing Benchling in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
Cloud platform for life science R&D
Benchling's mission is to accelerate life science for the benefit of humanity. The company is building a modern R&D software for biotechnology research.
- Four months of fully paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Remote working stipend
- Yearly company-wide retreat
- Monthly gym and wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- 100% premiums covered for health, dental, and vision
- Weekly company social events
- Flexible PTO and company-wide winter holiday shutdown
Company Core Values
- Build a Lever - We choose to build tools and infrastructure that will help others make world-changing innovations.
- Empower through Information - We believe that sharing information builds trust and enables better decision-making.
- Rely on Tenacity - Dreaming big isn’t enough. We must make the most of every day by bringing the highest level of determination to our work.
- Raise the Bar - We’re dedicated to creating a place where everyone feels challenged to improve.