HR Operations Analyst
Posted on 9/26/2022
Moscow, ID, USA
- Previous success in a HR systems analyst role
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, and drive to desired outcomes
- Solid understanding of core HR business practices (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance Management, HR Shared Services) and ability to develop solutions to technology-related business problems/opportunities within a global setting
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but remain a cohesive and cooperative member of a team and adjust to multiple tasks and demands and constantly shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Excellent project management, communication, and organization skills
- Demonstrated success in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of measurable business impact
- Experienced in conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design and development initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with ability to professionally interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly
- Able to make decisions that are compatible with goals and priorities; determine significance of all pros/cons and the likelihood of success
- Advanced proficiency with HR applications (including ADP, UKG Pro, Net Suite, Advanced Google sheets including pivot tables and formulas. Reporting tools such as Cognos Analytics, Tableau, SQL experience a plus
- Proficient understanding or willingness to learn business technology tools including Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, project management, expense reporting, and additional tools as needed
- Minimum of 3-5 years of HRIS experience (UKG Pro and/or ADP Workforce now preferred)
- Bachelor's degree with a strong Business Analyst or IT/MIS curriculum
- Providing Analytical Support: Leverage exceptional analytical skills in working with large data sets, communicating data findings; experience establishing and tracking program metrics as well as the ability to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information to see root causes of corrections / data integrity issues. Conduct detailed impact analysis on change requests. Field day-to-day questions and interact with partners across the business in the support of the UKG Pro system and data, as well as other HR applications
- Providing Systems Support: Participate and lead in the design, implementation and maintenance of internal/external applications, interfaces, and special projects. Respond to all business needs and requests for the implementation of new modules and functionality in supporting upgrades, patches, and fixes. Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation and train internal customers on processes/functionality. Serve as a subject matter expert for all applications used in HR; researching and resolving HRIS issues
- Providing Business Intelligence: Review and analyze business metrics including data on hiring, retention, and employee experience to understand organizational health and associated impacts. Develop and enhance HR metrics, dashboards, and reports for distribution to Executive Management
Economic development agency
Emsi's mission is to use data to drive economic prosperity.
- Work/life balance - We offer flexible work schedules that allow you a great work-life balance. We believe a healthy balance between home and the office best equips you to succeed in today’s world.
- Vacation - Right off the bat, you receive two weeks of paid vacation time every year. These two weeks increase up to four, based on the longevity of your employment.
- Health & wellness - Medical, dental, and vision coverage? You got it. For you and your dependents? You bet! We also provide 401K, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Parental leave - Emsi is a family-friendly workplace. New mothers receive six weeks of paid leave and fathers receive two weeks so families can take the time to enjoy their new additions!
- Holidays - Emsi offers over two weeks of paid holidays a year. We also close the office from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st.
Company Core Values
- Work with Gratitude - We always lead and work with a sense of gratitude
- Partner with Customers - We relentlessly serve our customers
- Operate as a Team - We have fun, win, and celebrate our success together
- Sustain our Company - We operate a profitable, growing company