Senior Associate Engagement Manager
Posted on 10/5/2022
- Bachelor's degree, or comparable work experience
- 2-3 years professional project management/engagement management experience
- Track record of working with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to maintain strong client focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion, energy, and a collaborative work ethic
- Proven ability to ramp-up quickly and be a self-starter
- Proactively engage with Sales and Client Success
- Determine scope of work based on solution requirements with both Client business & technical stakeholders
- Create tailored Statements of Work (SOW) detailing services activities, resourcing requirements, deliverables, timing and budgeted hours
- Determine services pricing based on level of effort
- Confidently “sell” services offerings to Clients
- Facilitate client workshops and sessions, presenting, and walking through our services offerings
- Manage and properly set expectations with both internal and client stakeholders
- Advocate on behalf of the Client and your team
- Manage and drive a portfolio of projects from initiation to close
- Define and maintain project plans identifying milestones, risks and mitigation strategies
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
Company Core Values
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.