Santa Clara, California
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -3%
2 year growth↑ Infinity%
- Current enrollment in a Masters degree program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- 3+ months experience with C/C++
- Coursework in Computer Architecture and digital design
- 3+ months experience with Python
- 3+ months experience with debug equipment
- Developing test plans and tests for new silicon chip designs
- Automating tests and executing tests in pre-silicon emulation and post-silicon environments
- Debugging failures in validation of new product reference designs
- Knowledge of PCIe, DDR protocols
- Previous experience with Post-Silicon validation
Do Something Wonderful!
Intel put the Silicon in Silicon Valley. No one else is this obsessed with engineering a brighter future. Every day, we create world changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. So, if you have a big idea, let’s do something wonderful together. Join us, because at Intel, we are building a better tomorrow. Want to learn more? Visit our YouTube Channel or the links below!
Intel is shaping the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. Our work in pushing forward fields like AI, analytics, and cloud-to-edge technology is at the heart of countless innovations. With a career at Intel, you’ll have the opportunity to use technology to power major breakthroughs and create enhancements that improve our everyday quality of life. Join us and help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
As an integral part of Intel’s new IDM2.0 strategy, we are establishing Intel Foundry Services (IFS), a fully vertical, standalone foundry business, reporting directly to the CEO. IFS will be a world-class foundry business and major provider of US and European-based capacity to serve customers globally.
Working on new silicon chip designs in Intel’s Foundry Services group, the successful Post-silicon validation graduate intern candidate will be developing test plans and tests, automating tests, executing tests, and debugging failures in pre-silicon emulation and post-silicon environments to validate new product reference designs.
Applicants for this internship should be able to start between March 2024 and June of 2024 and be available full-time for 6-9 months. This internship will offer schedule flexibility a to allow for classes while completing the internship however will require consistent weekly on-site work in Folsom CA.
What we need to see (Minimum Qualifications):
- Current Student enrolled in a Masters degree program pursuing a Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- 3 + months experience with C/C++.
- Coursework in Computer Architecture and digital design.
- 3+ months experience with Python.
- 3+ month Experience with debug equipment.
How to Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications).
- 3+ month Experience with debug equipment such as Logic Analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Knowledge of PCIe, DDR protocols.
- Previous experience with Post-Silicon validation.
Job Type:Student / Intern
Shift:Shift 1 (United States of America)
Primary Location:US, California, Folsom
Business group:Intel Foundry Services (IFS) is an independent foundry business that is established to meet our customers’ unique product needs. With the first "Open System Foundry" model in the world, our combined offerings of wafer fabrication, advanced process, and packaging technology, chiplet, software, robust ecosystem, and assembly and test capabilities help our customers build their innovative silicon designs and deliver full end-to-end customizable products from Intel’s secure, resilient and sustainable source of supply.
Posting Statement:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of TrustN/A
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed inUS, California:$63,000.00-$166,000.00
Salaryrangedependent on a number of factors including location and experience.
Work Model for this RoleThis role will require an on-site presence.