Updated on 11/30/2023
VR workplace training software
Transfr’s mission is to train the future of every industry and open up exciting new opportunities for talent across the globe and at home. The company is transforming workforce development with their immersive and hands-on VR training platform to enable improved employment outcomes.
Data & Analytics
VR & AR
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 10%
1 year growth↑ 21%
2 year growth↑ 154%
Houston, TX, USA
Sales & Account Management
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop opportunities in new key accounts.
- Create compelling proposals based on value propositions that align with customer needs.
- Work with customers over time to identify and develop additional upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Produce analysis comparing job market needs to misalignment with existing training infrastructure.
- Ability to display a high sense of emotional intelligence when negotiating high stakes opportunities with senior executives and Government leaders.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and execute campaigns and provide feedback to maximize their impact.
- Engage in the contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up-sales and renegotiations.
- Treat inbound inquiries with extreme importance and a long-range mindset.
- Develop deal timelines and ensure that we meet deal milestones and deadlines, regularly updating activity in our CRM system.
- Consultative and relationship building individuals who are willing to take the time to understand our customers’ pain points, articulate value, and identify early adopters.
- Collect insights from users and potential users for our product development process.
- Own opportunities from start-to-finish, as our team is small and growing.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality experience