U.S Interchange Pricing Analyst
Posted on 3/21/2022
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 1 - 3 years of experience in financial services, payments processing, and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in managing competing demands of multiple projects at the same time, often with overlapping sets of stakeholders and individual timelines
- Ability to work independently, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-bases that support recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management
- Ability to handle multiple project work streams. Must be able to develop content independently, often under significant time constraints
- Should be able to prioritize work flow with limited supervision
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Eagerness to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a peer with Global Functions
- Strategic thinker with ability to evaluate ideas and proposals within broader company objectives
- Self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the information needed for the project at hand
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback and coaching from peers and managers
- Support and lead elements of US interchange pricing strategy development and refinement, including opportunity identification, strategic analysis, direct client negotiation of deal terms, contract review, reporting, and sizing of impacts of implementation
- Support or lead aspects of interchange rate modeling, socialization and forecasting, including but not limited to business case and stakeholder impact assessment development around all proposed new fees/services and/or rate modifications, as well as post-implementation maintenance
- Identify, prioritize, and execute the activities required to support Visa's corporate strategies, priorities, and special initiative projects
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues
- Use Visas transactional databases to assess a broad set of quantitative and qualitative issues, and synthesize this information from large datasets into key points for Divisional management
- Communicate and generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization
- Educate clients and internal stakeholders on Visas interchange strategy
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Additional work experience in financial and strategic analysis is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Understanding of macros a plus
- Experience with SQL server, a plus
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.