Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. This role will be responsible for day-to-day accounts are operating efficiently and effectively and manage the accuracy and timeliness of the A/P process as it relates to vendors, month-end close activities, etc. Our ideal candidate is detailed oriented, analytical and methodical, with experience in Accounts Payable. As this is an entry level role, candidates showing ability to quickly learn and adapt to a demanding, team-oriented role, all candidates can be considered. This is a great role for those looking to start a career in accounting. Reporting to the AP Manager, AP Specialist will model and reinforce a professional and customer-service orientation within the A/P team while displaying an analytical mindset.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files
- Review expense reports for proper support and compliance with T&E policy
- Accounts payable processing: gathering and matching purchase orders, packing slips, invoices, coding to accounts
- Ensure accounts payable invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure A/P accounts are current by following up on any statement discrepancies
- AP Entry - Charge expenses to accounts and departments by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Prepare and cut checks, pay vendors by ACH and wire
- Ad Hoc AP reports, troubleshooting, working with Purchasing on invoice variances
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required
- Ad hoc request from the management team
- 1-3 years of high-volume A/P experience
- MS Office Suite and QuickBooks experience
- Effective communicator with internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Able to work in a changing and challenging, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, multi-tasker and problem solver
- Excellent time management skills with a sense of urgency
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Extra Credit (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with intercompany accounting
- ERP familiarity (Microsoft F&O preferred)
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
Nevada Hiring Range
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.