Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, Tegus is hiring a BDR Manager for our Enterprise and MM Outbound BDR team. This is a critical leadership role with growth potential supporting a critical segment of our business. This role is a critical contributor to our outbound prospecting strategy at Tegus driving quality pipeline for our Enterprise sales team. You will also be responsible for coaching and developing a high performing team of BDRs with inbound experience in the art of outbound prospecting.
- Coaching a train a team of 6 BDRs and growing moving from inbound to outbound
- Collaborate with our GTM operations team and demand gen team to build pipeline programs for our Enterprise and MM segments
- Be the primary stakeholder for our Enterprise and MM sales leadership to drive our pipe gen strategy for this segment. Work together to drive a strong collaboration between BDR and AE partnerships
- Drive operational excellence in our outbound BDR team, focusing on the core inputs and metrics to drive to target attainment
- Utilize our tech stack to drive productivity and efficiency improvements in conjunction with our GTM ops team
- Work with our people and leadership team to attract, hire and retain top talent
- Work with your BDR manager peers to build a training plan that facilitates movement through our career path for BDRs and progresses this team to our sales organization
- Experience working as a BDR/SDR as an individual contributor
- Experience managing and coaching outbound teams
- Proven track record of team attainment with a focus on individual rep attainment
- Experience hiring and building teams with a focus on coaching and mentoring
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of how to efficiently drive success
- Power user of tools such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, Outreach
- Data driven with the ability to both achievement performance goals but also optimize to efficiency improvements
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans.
- 401K plan with an employer match.
- Paid parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency.
- Work from our state of the art office in the heart of Chicago’s Loop featuring standing desks, mother rooms, gender neutral bathrooms, subsidized gym access, and full amenity floor.
- Commuter benefits & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
The only @email addresses we use are @tegus.co or @tegus.com. If you receive emails from any other domain (including .us), please assume they are fraudulent and let us know by sending an email to [email protected]