Product Manager II
Unpublished R&D Product
Posted on 6/10/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 3+ years of experience in product management in B2C app or game development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the strong ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and departments of the organization
- Strong technical proficiency across core business analysis and presentation stack (SQL, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts and methods
- Capable of synthesizing, organizing, and memorably communicating complex information to audiences with varied backgrounds
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Collaboratively frame, define, guide, deliver, understand, and iterate on systems and features critical to the game's success
- Deconstruct market leading games to drive teamwide understanding of key systems and features in competing products
- Prioritize and appropriately scope work that achieves player experience and product success goals, ensuring that our roadmaps are focused on the most impactful opportunities
- Partner with Analysts and Researchers on the team to build feedback loops that understand player needs, validate key product hypotheses, and incorporate those learnings into product development
- Independently conduct surface-level SQL analysis and player sentiment research to continually refine the team's understanding of player needs and game performance
- Communicate cross-functionally to align team members around a shared understanding of how the team's work impacts key drivers of player experience and product success
- 4+ years of experience in product management in B2C app or game development
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble