Software Engineer L2 - Accsecc
Posted on 3/29/2022
- 1+ years experience in contributing to the design, building and operating high-scale, critically important cloud based production systems
- Solid communication skills: able to communicate effectively with technical and non technical team members in english
- Experience building and supporting important user-facing systems
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills. You work with your team towards common goals
- A healthy ability to manage and resolve conflict - you have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 3 years of experience with software development lifecycle and processes
- Collaborate with multiple R&D and product teams, crafting together microservices and APIs that developers around the world will demonstrate to deliver new applications
- Experience working on the design and implementation phases of cloud-based distributed systems built to seamlessly scale to several million transactions per day, tackling some of the most complex and exciting technical problems in the industry
- Enable millions of consumers to do secure and frictionless sign up and sign in every day using the services from the global brands they trust
- Experience with any major Cloud service provider
- Background in the security domain
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives