Senior Developer Advocate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Have a software engineering industry background (3-5 years of experience as an engineer), with a good eye for clean, readable code
- Have experience in and are passionate about building developer communities
- Comfortable with modern web development and full-stack work
- Adept at communicating technically complicated topics simply and elegantly
- Know how to share your vision and expertise with people from various backgrounds and disciplines, and you're great at getting buy-in
- Are strategic thinker, intellectually curious and a problem solver
- Take initiative and are comfortable giving constructive feedback
- Happy to travel regularly
- Create and implement a strategy to grow and nurture Canva's developer community
- Create momentum and drive adoption of the platform through interactions with developers building apps and integrations using our APIs and Developer Platform
- Advocate on behalf of the Canva platform by writing technical tutorials, blogs, creating videos and presenting at conferences and events
- Build inspiring demos, sample apps, and continuously improve the developer experience of our APIs and SDKs
- Identify strategic partnerships and investments to grow our developer community
- Influence the direction and shape of our developer products and APIs
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human