Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We’re growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Strategic Partner Trainer, you will be responsible for developing educational content to skill up Braze’s partners to become experts in the Braze platform and advisors to our customers. You will be the trusted partner and advisor of Braze’s strategic partner leadership who are responsible for sourcing and maintaining the relationship with our first-in-class partners. You will also be the trusted partner and advisor of the learning and education teams at Braze’s first-in-class GSI partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your focus will alternate between program and content development, training delivery and relationship management with GSI learning teams.
Programming Design and Content Development will focus on:
- Partnering with Leadership to ensure the partner program’s goals and objectives are aligned with the necessary Braze outcomes and using your experience with GSIs to inform tactical approach.
- Designing and creating training materials and activities, including decks and scripts, performing QA and internal sign off of the materials and delivering the materials via virtual or live training sessions.
- Developing content focused on how to use Braze messaging tools (Canvas Flow, Liquid, etc)to create channel and audience specific marketing campaigns that facilitate meaningful moments.
- Partnering with Learning Experience Designers and Technical Learning Experience Specialists to make sure self-service educational learning paths are available in Braze Learning which enable GSIs to deliver services via Braze.
Training Delivery will focus on:
- Collaborating with Partner Managers to make sure partner consultants are prepared for training.
- Teaching partners the best practices around delivering Braze services including scoping customer environments and outlining strategies for implementation and integration using APIs and SDK.
- Facilitating hands-on working sessions and hackathons, in person or virtually, for our partners around common Braze technical activities that they will engage with during customer engagement.
- Ensuring partners are able to develop and deploy campaigns based with Canvas Flow focusing on available messaging channels such as SMS, WhatsApp, Web, Mobile, etc.
- Travel to Global Strategic Partners and deliver training on-site as necessary and hosting coaching sessions with a Braze Technical Resource when required by the business or the partner.
Relationship Management will focus on:
- Liaison with learning, education and enablement teams at major GSIs to ensure content is up to date and properly hosted in their respective learning systems / environments.
Travel up to 20% as necessary and permitted by Global COVID guidelines and restrictions.
WHO YOU ARE
Years of experience can run concurrently:
- 3+ years of experience working with (not necessarily managing and building) learning systems and hands-on sandbox environments.
- 3+ years of experience leading in person technical workshops with audience engagement and hands-on activities either virtually and / or in person.
- 5+ years working directly with and enabling GSIs (Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, etc) to deliver SaaS cloud based solutions w/ 3+ years experience designing and delivering educational programming for GSIs.
- You are resourceful and creative, unafraid to try and solve new problems as they arise with limited oversight and freedom to make decisions and mistakes.
- You are a “yes-and” type of collaborator who is eager to take a first pass at a solution and work with stakeholders to convert initial solutions to scalable enterprise processes.
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $96,800 and $132,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $110,000 and $150,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.