Life Insurance Carrier Sales Associate Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- BS/BA degree preferably with business, marketing, or actuarial studies and 10 or more years work experience
- 5 + years in a B2B enterprise sales role in the life insurance industry, with demonstrated success leading substantive revenue-generating accounts is required
- Strategic Business Development and Account strategy experience with Carriers and/or Distributors required
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships including the ability to effectively represent GRAIL and its products to senior levels of management and key thought leaders
- Innovative thinking and exceptional business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of compliance-related concepts including the laws, regulations, and policies that govern marketing and sales activities and the importance of compliance in all job-related functions
- Ability to understand, distill and communicate complex scientific and life insurance related concepts
- Experience managing innovative strategies with carriers, mutuals, or distributors (e.g new products, Insurtech, innovation) preference to a actuarial or product development background
- Proven track record of success working with life insurer executives, preferably in a role introducing new partnerships and or technologies
- Track record of exceeding expectations with objective-based goals
- Up to 50% travel required
- Build and execute a sales strategy with an emphasis on moving forward corporate objectives, revenue, and growth within your accounts
- Through a consultative approach, work directly with executives at the carrier companies
- Leverage your relationships with industry contacts, consultants, distributors and other organizations that influence carrier strategy
- Be comfortable in a “hunter” role with strong lead generation, cold-call/email, and closing skills
- Lead efforts across accounts, including prospecting new opportunities and driving them through the pipeline to closure
- Prepare integrated account plans to help identify challenges to successful customer interactions, implementing the right internal mechanisms as appropriate to mitigate them
- Work to ensure the Account's needs are appropriately met, ensuring that GRAIL delivers a patient-focused customer experience
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and provide input on standard methodologies and challenges in the marketplace
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Be a thought partner across internal teams to elevate go-to-market efforts, including positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with internal teams to bring the voice of the customer in the development of GRAIL product and technology value propositions
- Develop and own Life Insurance Partnerships through strong collaboration and strategic coordination with other GRAIL roles that also support the Accounts
- Manage Account's evolution and any potential impact to GRAIL's strategy and monitor and ensure alignment across GRAIL on each Account's business position
- Understand current state and emerging trends in the life insurance industry affecting carrier initiatives, distribution partnerships and policyholder offerings
- Engage, participate and represent GRAIL at virtual and in-person industry events
- Ensure access to GRAIL products is achieved in a compliant manner
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility