QA Engineering Manager (Remote)
Posted on 4/26/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Experience leading quality assurance engineers in a remote-first environment
- Exceptional communication skills and are able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to deliver well-designed and well-tested software within an agile environment
Financial Planning and Analysis Software
Cube set out to make FP&A software with fewer errors and better collaboration. Software that's easy enough for the entire business to use, but agile enough to implement and learn in just days.
- Flexible PTO
- First Fridays
- Early-stage equity
- Benefits, and then some
- Nimble - Our flexibility is an asset. We are always learning, growing, and adapting. Change is in our DNA.
- Simple - 'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.' It is at the core of how we operate, from focus and alignment to how we build products that are functional and elegant.
- Joyful - Joy is the underpinning of our experiences at Cube. Our joyful spirit fosters connection, communication, and joyful experiences for customers, teammates, and our ecosystem.
- Human - We are a company of humans building for humans. It is at the core of our approach, collaborating with thoughtfulness, empathy, and accountability.