Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
Posted on 1/30/2023
Remote • United States
Google Cloud Platform
- You know how to write high-quality and testable code in Python, Go, Ruby, or other languages
- You have experience with writing shell scripts
- You have an understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- You have experience with cloud platforms: GCP/AWS/Azure
- You have experience with configuration management/infrastructure as code tools like: terraform, ansible, puppet, etc
- You have experience working with Git/Github and CI/CD systems
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- Help manage, monitor and improve existing infrastructure and related tools
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Support release processes
- Automate manual work
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals: filesystems, networking is a plus!
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting systems is a plus!
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL Databases is a plus!
- Experience with container orchestration systems is a plus!
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.