Help Content Strategist
Posted on 5/20/2021
Remote • Mountain View, CA, USA
- 3+ years of experience writing help or support content at a consumer-facing technology company
- 3+ years experience with Content Management Systems such as Confluence, Zendesk or Salesforce
- Ability to analyze data to make content improvements that improve customer satisfaction and lift key business metrics
- Ability to proactively communicate and synchronize content management with peers and multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Own and manage our Learner Help Center to ensure learners have all the resources they need to be successful on Coursera
- Plan, write, publish, and maintain clear, jargon-free support documentation for new and existing product features
- Help shape and execute the strategy to scale and present our self-serve resources in a user-friendly manner
- Track and use both qualitative and quantitative data to enhance the content and overall engagement of the Learner Help Center
- Work with Product Specialists, Product Managers, Engineers, and other support staff to understand and communicate product changes internally and externally, be voice for Support within other teams
- Audit support documentation and leverage data to make strategic, impact-driven improvements based on partner needs and company goals
- Background working in a fast-paced startup environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, ambiguous projects while adapting and prioritizing to meet tight, frequently changing deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills, highly organized and process oriented.Experience with Google Analytics
- Background working with Salesforce and their Community/Experience portal
- Experience in basic coding languages like HTML and CSS a big plus
- Demonstrated history with managing contact flows and contact discoverability
- Experience with UX and design elements
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.