Posted on 11/30/2023
Global talent acquisition and payroll management service
AIP Connect stands out as a company that values integrity, industry knowledge, and a strong network, working tirelessly to find the perfect match for each client. Their unique business model allows them to place an AIP employee within a client's office, providing a constant stream of talent without the additional costs of benefits or bonuses. With a proven track record of sourcing talent globally, they are equipped to meet the diverse needs of businesses facing hiring freezes, tight budgets, or short-term projects.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 15%
1 year growth↑ 53%
2 year growth↑ 64%
Toronto, ON, Canada
UI/UX & Design
- 5+ years in a Product Design or UX/UI Design role
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop and XD with working HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with a SaaS based product is a huge bonus
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the drive to self-start and work independently
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external customers to contribute to the discovery of key features
- Focusing on making the products more intuitive, consistent, and personalized
- Designing and creating mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, and proof of concepts
- Determining and leading user validation and analysis
- Owning design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through development, shipping, and beyond
- Owning how information and features are structured and organized within the products
- Bringing innovative and creative ideas to the team for consideration
- Participating in briefs with cross-functional team members on new feature rollouts or user experience improvements
- Proactively managing the delivery of designs to the technical team for implementation
- Experience with a SaaS based product
In an era where data-driven decisions are at the forefront of success in the world of sponsorship and marketing, we are seeking a user-obsessed product leader who will directly influence the next phase of our client’s growth.
Our client, a sponsorship intelligence company, recognized the need to democratize access to credible and actionable insights that power data-driven decisions. They aim to cut through the noise by helping sponsorship marketers understand how people behave, feel, and react toward sponsorships. Their SaaS-based insights platform is used by thousands of sponsorship professionals globally, while they also provide consultative solutions to support some of the biggest brands, rightsholders, and agencies navigate the sponsorship journey.
The Product Designer will focus on the product experience from the moment a user lands on their marketing site all the way through to the experience behind the paywall as a subscriber. You will be accountable for designing, implementing, and testing new UI/UX experiences, components, and features to improve the applications of data and the user experience. This role will require strong experience in UX, UI design and application analysis with a focus on user-centricity and continuous improvement.
As a Product Designer you will be accountable for collaborating with the leadership team to define, execute and then refine end user interactions and experiences within our platform and marketing products. You will need to strike a balance between moving quickly, responding to and analyzing user feedback/usage, while moving thoughtfully to ensure product design is well planned.
You will act in an experience-first perspective and advocate for the end user, in collaboration with the Chief Technology Officer, Product team and customers.
Responsibilities of the Product Designer:
- Product Discovery: collaborating with internal stakeholders and external customers to contribute to the discovery of key features that will drive business value and product usability.
- Holistic User Experience Design: As an advocate for the end user, you will focus on making the products more intuitive, consistent, and personalized – getting users to the insight they need faster.
- Prototyping: Designing and creating mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes and proof of concepts that deliver on the product vision.
- User testing: determining and leading user validation and analysis where required.
- Interaction and Visual Design: Own design problems end-to-end, from initial concept though development, shipping and beyond by delivering visually appealing and user centric designs.
- Information Architecture: Own how information and features are structured and organized
- within the products.
- Creative Problem Solving: Bring innovative and creative ideas to the team for consideration on ways to improve the user experience throughout the entire customer journey.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Participate in briefs with cross-functional team members on new feature rollouts or user experience improvements that will help improve the product, while providing your expertise on how they can design, test, and refine designs before implementation.
- Delivery & Time Management: Proactively manage the delivery of designs to the technical team for implementation to deliver on key product roadmap milestones.
Experience You Bring:
- 5+ years in a Product Design or UX/UI Design role.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to work on products from research to validation and delivery.
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop and XD with working HTML/CSS skills.
- An entrepreneurial attitiude with the drive to self-start and work independantly.
- Experience with a SaaS based product is a huge bonus!
AIP Connect believes in equal opportunity. Our recruitment consultants are committed to inclusive recruitment and selection practices and will not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Accessibility: If you need any accommodations during the interview process, please let us know.