About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As a founding member of Aurora’s philanthropy team, you will own the relationship of Aurora’s partnerships with community grassroots organizations, global strategic nonprofits, and educational institutions. You will be responsible for managing, onboarding, growing, and expanding Aurora’s portfolio of accounts using our technology for good.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships and help deliver proven value to our Social Impact partners, including community organizations, strategic nonprofits, educational institutions, and beyond
- Develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, from the operational level to C-suite, through regular and proactive communication and engagements including on-site visits
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to the leadership team to help enhance product & services capability that best serve our impact mission
- Serve as advocates to our partners and identify opportunities to proactively meet customer needs and anticipate future opportunities and risks
What we value:
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management, strategic thinking, deep product knowledge, and customer-centricity at your core
- Prior experience cultivating and managing partnerships, ideally with community organizations, nonprofits, and education institutions
- Passion for delivering outcome-focused impact and accelerating our partners’ missions
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as leadership and presentation skills
At Aurora Solar, we tie our base pay ranges to level and location. In the United States, this means that your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location.
In most cases, we target the midpoint of our salary ranges for new hire compensation. This placement is reflective of full proficiency in a role. Base pay is ultimately determined based on a number of factors including skills, qualifications, and location. This role is eligible for additional variable compensation and an equity grant, which will be discussed in your initial recruiter conversation.
Our current base pay ranges in each zone are:
Tier 1 San Francisco, New York City: $89,500.00 - $121,000.00
Tier 2 Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington DC: $82,000.00 - $111,000.00
Tier 3 All Other US Locations, including Colorado: $74,500.00 - $100,500.00
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.