Senior Ux Researcher
Posted on 3/28/2022
Remote in USA
- 5+ years of experience doing qualitative research with Product organizations, outside of academics
- Ability to communicate and coordinate cross-functionally & a need to engage partners from across the organization
- Willingness to take initiative, run with projects, do battle with ambiguity and speak up when support and guidance is needed
- A genuine love for teaching and sharing our craft and an eye towards scaling
- Strong listening, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Champion the interests of the user on complex multi-team objectives
- Drive discussions that craft our product vision and influence our company direction
- Mentor researchers, product managers and product designers to shape better questions and stay curious
- Help steward and safeguard research practices at CircleCI as a whole while balancing speed with accuracy
- Drive the research that matters
- Experience driving results with (or using) Developer Tools
- Understanding of quantitative methods, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Design thinking methods and facilitation skills
- Chops in visual communication and information design
- Experience/familiarity with collaboration tools, workplace dynamics, decision-making approaches and etc
- A preference for working on/with distributed teams
CircleCI's mission is to manage change so software teams can innovate faster. We want to empower technology-driven organizations to do their best work – and make engineering teams more productive and innovative by managing change. The company operates a CI/CD platform for enterprises.
- Working remotely at CircleCI - Whether it’s a peaceful home or a house full of kids, roommates, or pets, your office can be where you need it. CircleCI has been a remote-first company since the beginning. We’ll ensure you stay well-connected with your teammates every day through tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Google Suite, and GitHub. We also provide a home office stipend to help you do your best work.
- Health and wellness - Regardless of location, we prioritize the health and wellness of our employees and their families. In addition to unlimited PTO, we offer generous parental leave and benefits that can cover employees and dependents up to 100%. We also offer quarterly wellness days, a free Calm subscription, wellness reimbursement, and Cleo for new parents.
- Professional development - At CircleCI, employees have ample opportunity to learn new skills, including project-based learning and presentations from our colleagues. Udemy is available for on-demand learning and we offer an annual stipend for personal development outside of CircleCI. Your continued professional development is important to us because it’s important to you.
- Inclusive, empathetic, and respectful
- Open and transparent
- Quick and continuous
- Aligned, empowered, and accountable