Posted on 2/1/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective multitasking skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Driven to see projects through to completion
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- Google Calender, Slides, and Sheets proficiency
- Ability to see process and scheduling inefficiencies and fix them
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a cross-disciplinary team environment
- Willing and eager to go above and beyond/flexible schedule
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience
- Coordinating surgeries (scheduling staff and resources, making sure supplies are available and ready, taking notes and helping where possible)
- Establish, coordinate and attend/conduct surgery meetings. Arrange meeting logistics, draft meeting agendas and minutes, and prepare slide decks
- Track project objectives and milestones; monitor the development and implementation of the necessary processes and procedures, action plans, and schedules of assigned projects
- Maintain a collaborative environment across all teams
- Ensure all required project documentation is completed in a timely manner and is maintained in the appropriate master project files
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools. Assist in maintaining data in a laboratory information management system (LIMS)
- Understanding of surgery, animal research, neuroscience, and/or engineering
- Familiarity with medical and engineering terminology and tools
- Knowledge of sterilization equipment
- Relevant experience supporting a technical team
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.