Software Engineering Internship
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Be part of a world-class team, with a focus on high quality and rapid project deployment
- Challenge assumptions and be an advocate for best practices
- Discover your potential with cross-functional partnerships and be an asset to your leadership team
- Must be available for a FULL-TIME arrangement during the term of this internship
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD degree at an accredited university
- Actively pursuing a degree or one closely related in computer science, computer engineering, or other related technical field
- Experience with data structures or algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and execute on actions and tasks as requested by your team
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working as a member of a team across several cross functional disciplines, including with external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Embedded systems and firmware related to all our in-vehicle technologies (infotainment systems, connectivity, etc.)
- Digital platforms related to e-commerce and services
- Mobile development
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- DevOps & Automation... and more
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team