Facilities Planning and Design
Posted on 9/21/2022
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Self-motivated individual willing to take and follow directions and deliver to schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Display the willingness to organize work groups, define goals, and successfully drive the WG to meet those goals
- Problem/conflict resolution skills
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Convert and integrate multiple data sources into a more comprehensive and predictable model
- Can take very complex data and summarize it in a very succinct manner for Management
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree and be pursuing a graduate level degree in an Engineering or related field
- Any previous work or Intern experience in facilities planning, tool install design, or process equipment engineering
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- The candidate must be available to work full time for at least 3-6 months
- Partner with Sr. Facilities Planning and Design Engineers to improve existing facilities planning and modeling tools for Intel's Chandler Campus
- Help drive continuous Improvement in the functionality, quality, productivity, and predictability of the models
- Develop management dashboards that accurately represent Chandler site existing facilities capacities versus forecasted demand. Prepare high level "what ifs" to support site strategic planning
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams or work groups of content experts that support substrate technology development
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity