Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on 7/6/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Five or more years of sales operational experience, with at least 1+ years in an analytical or ops capacity
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, you can apply sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas
- Experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (analysis tools, visualization)
- Be a trusted advisor for Sales Leadership, with a focus on analytics, process infrastructure, and strategy
- Expand and develop new operational models around pipeline health and deal management
- Analyze and promote the health of the business: guide rigorous oversight, ensure accurate forecasts and create operational transparency
- Manage quota, territory and capacity plans, helping support a continuous planning cycle
- Bring competency with our data in Salesforce, in-house data warehouse, and other data sources to capture different views into the business
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!