Associate Solution Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Candidate should demonstrate strong knowledge of the different supply chain technologies such as network, inventory, transportation optimization, and simulation
- Candidate should have experience in data mining/processing, statistical modeling and analysis using database management system, such as SQL server
- Coach user to design/build model based on trend analysis, supply value chain analysis, and familiarity with operation management/research fields of production planning, forecasting, transportation, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- Diagnose user's supply chain questions thoroughly and present structured and comprehensive mathematical solutions in a timely matter
- Achieve set targets and goals to maximize the customer experience and service provided by the Company
- Be able to conduct supply chain risk and sensitivity analysis
- Candidate should have experience in data analysis, and be able to transform data in ETL tools and present them in dashboard, such as Tableau
- Be able to understand and troubleshoot mathematical optimization models: supply chain problems that require Linear Programming, Mixed Integer Programming, Branch and Bound methods to solve
- Assist in coordinating with operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies
- Understand key client performance levers (on-time delivery, cost, feasibility, etc.) and seek solutions to improve these metrics in the most effective and efficient wayo
- Review and evaluate product defects and requests in order to resolve the issue or provide direction on the best path to resolution
- Review and validate issues and enhancements that are reported from users and communicate to product and development team in a clear and easy to follow format
- To voice and define customer feedback to Applied research and Product teams; Review and assist/approve in product features/designs and bug prioritization
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.