Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 3-5 years experience managing and executing demand gen programs and campaigns or integrated marketing for B2B companies
- You have a track record of hitting ambitious growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics, expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Experience aligning on strategic direction and supporting global promotional strategy that requires input from multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven, digital-first strategies for high-quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration through sales teams
- Proficiency in systems like Marketo, Outreach and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads in the funnel
- Customer-centric and driven by insights. You understand the customer journey, each influencer within the decision-making process, and leverage customer insights to design your campaigns
- Great at building cross-functional relationships. You've worked closely with data, sales, content, and operations partners
- Understand the Semgrep user and buyer journey and partner with the Head of Demand Gen on strategy that is innovative and appropriate for Semgrep's funnel and market
- Build and execute integrated marketing campaigns that feel personalized to a buyer wherever they are in their journey
- Utilize Marketo platform, own and execute demand generation activities including, but not limited to, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content offers), and more
- Own lead and pipeline campaign metrics. Develop reporting on key KPIs, assess pipeline health, and identify key challenges and priorities
- Measure, report and optimize program and campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and effectively and consistently communicate campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, operations, and product to develop a coordinated strategy and campaign execution for both inbound and outbound lead generation
- Partner with our Revenue Operations team to manage and better utilize our go-to-market systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- Experience driving enterprise demand for a freemium SaaS, bottoms-up, or open source business
Open-source static analysis tools
r2c's mission is to profoundly improve software security and reliability.
- Daily lunches (even remotely!)
- Unlimited PTO (recommended 3+ weeks)
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness stipend
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- 401(k) matching plan
- Competitive salary and equity
- Cake (on your birthday)
Company Core Values
- Mutual respect - Everybody brings incredible skills and unique expertise to the team. We listen to what each of our coworkers has to say, because their insight is valuable, and because they are always striving towards excellence, both in themselves and for r2c.
- Honesty - We respect each other enough to tell the truth, no matter what. We share our concerns and disagreements openly, as well as our praise and appreciation. We are up-front with what we can deliver, and identify unattainable goals early. When we are unsure about something, we ask.
- Impact - Each member of our team honestly evaluates their work to understand its impact on our users, the company, and the community at large. The world evolves, and we do with it, even if that means giving up on a cherished project when it no longer makes sense.
- Mission-driven - We believe we can make a positive impact on the world by empowering everyone to use static analysis. This means we design our tasks, projects, and initiatives in service of that mission, so that together as a team we can create something that truly makes a difference.