Customer Service Delivery Advocate
Posted on 12/2/2022
Nashville, TN, USA
- You'll love driving our kick-ass hauler
- You'll get to provide a uniquely special experience to each customer
- You're also eligible for quarterly raises based on performance!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean driving record for the past 3 years
- 2+ years of customer facing experience with a passion for creating memorable customer experiences
- Interest in working hard, being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
- Ability to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and background check
- Must have (or be able to obtain) a Notary in your local jurisdiction within the first 90 days of employment (Process will be sponsored by Carvana)
- Illinois, Michigan and Louisiana employees must obtain a Chauffeur's license within the first two weeks of employment. (Process will be sponsored by Carvana.)
- Delivering a uniquely special experience to each and every one of our customers. Minus the red suit, you'll pretty much be a real-life Santa Claus on a daily basis!
- A major part of this job is driving a kick-ass single-car hauler to get the customer's purchase delivered straight to their front door. You don't need a commercial driver's license to drive the hauler and don't worry, with a little training, you'll realize driving the hauler is a piece of cake
- Not only will you be driving that kick-ass car hauler, but you will also be loading and unloading the customer's vehicle on and off of it (it's a quick and easy process, but it does require getting a little physical) and inspecting the car-hauler to ensure the vehicle maintains good maintenance and safe driving conditions
- You'll be expected to prioritize safe driving and to maintain a clean driving record in accordance to Carvana's CMV Driver Qualification policy. Consistent, safe driving is crucial to this role!
- You will be accurately and efficiently completing customer paperwork as well as taking thorough notes in our customer tracking system. Again, don't worry, we'll train you on the paperwork, however you do need a natural eye for detail!
- You'll also be a team player by assisting other team members with various tasks as necessary